Administration & IT
- Master’s degree - Graduate from Business or Engineering Schools.
- Strong Team Management and strong ability to motivate and inspire colleagues to drive, to implement and to support change.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, able to give direction in cross-functional environment, able to motivate and support colleagues in other functional areas.
- Strong understanding of Purchasing skills such as sourcing, quotation analysis, contract negotiation, supplier review, supplier development, contract management, international trade, and good Customs knowledge.
- Strong analytical and conceptual, problem-solving skills, pragmatic approach, decision making.
- Working experience with SAP ERP system.
- Experience in the Automotive Sector within a global organisation is an advantage.
- 2 to 7 years of Experience.
- Fluent in English & French.
- Managing all types of indirect purchases or necessary services by negotiating the best conditions in terms of price, deadlines, quality, and after-sales service.
- Keeping a marketing watch on market trends and staying in constant contact with potential suppliers.
- Drafting and issuing invitations to tender, canvassing suppliers, and assessing the fit of their proposals with the requirements.
- Study proposals and select suppliers by optimising the quality/cost/time ratio.
- Validate and enter purchase requisitions and purchase orders by verifying the signature of the requisitioners, the CFO and the DG.
- Controlling delivery by ensuring compliance with contractual terms.
- Manage and lead the team of purchasing assistants, in particular through a detailed training plan and the monitoring of ongoing negotiations/tenders.
- Be fully aware of the characteristics of the products.
- Implementing procedures, methodologies, and tools to improve overall performance.
- Ensure the training and development of the skills of its team in accordance with individual and collective objectives.