- Engineer diploma.
- Experience in a similar position is desirable.
- Mastery of quality management tools.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Analyze, process and implement corrective actions concerning internal and external quality problems related to products in the project phase.
- Plan and realize product audits according to internal and VDA standards.
- Track orders for initial samples.
- Plan with production the realization of the initial samples, their control as well as the constitution of PPAP files (EMPB).
- Responsible for understanding and coordinating with the project team for all new projects, project transfers and product modifications.
- Responsible for systematically informing and training the team of project quality inspectors on customer specifications.