- Master's degree.
- One year of experience in the Automotive Industry.
- Good level in Quality standards & tools.
- Team Managment & Problem-Solving Thinking skills.
- Teamwork Skills
- Solid technical background.
- Perfect command of spoken & written English.
- Responsible for the management and the good quality approach in the associated segment, the conformity of the manufactured products and the treatment of the customer complaints of the series phase.
- Develop and participate in the development of inspectors' skills.
- Responsible for systematically informing and training the team of quality inspectors in the relevant area on customer specifications in order to meet them throughout the activity.
- Support the team of quality inspectors in technical and organisational matters.
- Responsible for defect handling, analysis, implementation and effectiveness monitoring of defined actions.
- Responsible for the processing of customer complaints with 8D, respecting the response times according to customer requirements.
- Prepare and participate in customer audits.
- Ensure the handling of non-conformities arising from customer audits by ensuring the timely communication of action plans and findings.
- Support the production plant in quality improvements (product and process) through process audits...etc