Administration & IT
- Profound education with corresponding professional experience in overall HR management (preferably in industry).
- Passion for people.
- Passion for modern HR management and for the further development of HR processes.
- Proactive, customer and results oriented.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Perfect communication skills.
- Perfect command of spoken and written German and English.
- Good knowledge of the Austrian labour law
- Provide leadership to HR Rankweil/Austria team through constructive feedback, coordination, and management of daily workflow of the department.
- Oversee the HR processes (Recruitment, Retention, Performance & Compensation, HR Development and Services).
- Close cooperation with the management in all HR issues as well as significant involvement in the organisation's direction.
- Constructive and trustful cooperation with the works council.
- Collaboration with the global HR team incl. frequent global communication.
- Ensure compliance with employment-related laws and regulations.
- Oversee the disciplinary matters.
- Perform other duties as required.